MIUI ROM for HTC Explorer also known as HTC Pico is now available, and right here you can download and update your phone it. This new custom ROM for HTC Explorer gives you the flavor of the latest jelly bean, yes you are right this MIUI ROM is based on Android 4.1 Jellybean. Although HTC didn’t even give ICS to HTC Explorer but developers are always keen to take interest in these type of Phones. Coming to the topic, We have put together an easy tutorial for you, and following that you can update your HTC Explorer/ Pico to Android 4.1 Jellybean.
As you read further, this guide will tell you how you can update your htc explorer and install jellybean on it.Make sure you make a backup of all your data because this will wipe off data on your phone. The tutorial is quite easy as we will be using just recovery mode to install Android 4.1 Jellybean. Make sure ClockworkMod is installed on your phone.
How To Update HTC Explorer With Android 4.1 Jelly bean-
1. Download MIUI ROM for HTC Explorer -
2. Connect your HTC Explorer to your computer.
3. Transfer the zip file you downloaded and disconnect it.
4. Now turn it off and boot it into Recovery mode, To do that Press Volume up plus power button or you can also use a toolkit if you have problems.
5. Select “Wipe cache and data”
6. Use volume buttons to navigate and select Install from sd card.
7. Select the zip file you transferred and that’s it.
Installation will be started now, Please wait for it to finish. Once finished, Scroll down and select Reboot Phone, once rebooted you will have all new Android 4.1 Jelly bean on your HTC Explorer. Please don’t forget to +1 us on Google+