All the Galaxy S2 users will get very happy to hear that Android 4.2.1 Jellybean Custom Nightly firmware is now available to download and install. As we get near to the days when samsung has planned to release jellybean for Galaxy S2 I9100, users can have a taste of jellybean with this custom firmware.
Reading this further, this post will guide you to update your Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 to all new Android 4.2.1 Jellybean, Dont forget this is not the official ROM, this is custom nightly build for Galaxy S2 users, in teh past we have covered many Roms for Galaxy S2 specially but after installing this ROM on my Galaxy S2 surely makes me feel good, maybe because my unlucky Galaxy S2 has the latest android version finally and that too a pretty stable firmware.
Other Galaxy S2 ROM’s -
For more please visit our Galaxy S2 area.
Lets get to the tutorial now where we will be showing you how to install Android 4.2 Jellybean on Samsung Galaxy SII I9100.
Steps To upgrade Galaxy S2 to latest Android 4.2.1 Jellybean -
1. Connect your phone to your computer and copy the 2 files you downloaded in sd card of your Galaxy S2. When done, disconnect your phone from the computer.
2. Turn off your phone now and boot it into recovery mode, you can do it by pressing and holding volume up +Power button+ home button.
3. In Clockworkmod recovery, perform a full wipe data.
4. Now select “Flash from sd card” , now use your volume keys to navigate and select the Android 4.2.1 package you placed in sd card.
5. When finished go back and select ”Flash from sd card” again, Now select the google apps package you placed in sd card.
6. After the installation has finished, Select Reboot system now from Clockworkmod recovery, your phone will restart now.
That’s it, in 6 easy steps you have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 to all new Android 4.2.1 Nightly Custom firmware.