it may be year when Samsung launched its new budget phone, may be it was Samsung’s cheapest Android phone The Samsung Galaxy y, Also known as Galaxy young. Galaxy Y comes up with Android 2.3.5, but later a minor update was also launched that was 2.3.6, today we have a simple tutorial which will guide you to Root your Galaxy Y running 2.3.5 or 2.3.6. Keep reading for the tutorial -
Rooting your Galaxy Y will let you Download Apps which need root access, New themes, New skins and much more, Also the most important, you will be able to install custom ROM’s on your phone.
What To Remember -
Rooting Your phone will void your Phone’s Warranty, Although you can also unroot it to get the Warranty back.
If you are used to these things, this will be not something new for you.
Back up all of your data, This method may Wipe out of all your data. You can use this method to Backup your Whatsapp messages.
Your Phone should have 60% + Battery.
Your Phone should have Android 2.3.5 or 2.3.6 ( Not any other version).
What You Will Need -
Download Root Package For Samsung Galaxy Y.
Steps To Root Galaxy Y S5360 With Easy method -
1. Connet Your Phone With your Computer via USB cable and enable usb debugging on your Phone, Here is how to do it —> How To Enable/Disable USB Debugging
2. Now transfer the zip file you downloaded to your sd card.
3. Now disconnect your phone and turn it off.
4. reboot your phone into Recovery mode.
5. You can do that by holding the (power button + Volume button + Home button )
6. you will get a warning mark on your screen, press again the volume up + Power button and you will boot into recovery mode.
7. Now select ” Install from sd card ” and select the zip file you transferred to your phone .
8. Now installation will automatically start, Sit back and wait for it to finish.
Thats it, You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Y, We are here to help you , if you face any problem or have any question in mind , Comment below and we will get back to you right away.